Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'M REALLY GETTING TIRED OF INSECURE, EMOTIONALLY-THREATENED HAMS

I see that Jim (ki6u) has Scotty (k7mix) doing his dirty work for him now: putting him up to accusing me of not writing my own music, and instead downloading MIDIs from the 'net. It's Jim's M.O., like white on rice. Jim is pretending to be a "nice guy" now, only because I've been pointing out what an asshole he is, and he wants to make me look unreasonable, so he is using Scott for his puppet, just like he used me as his puppet when he wanted to attack Art but keep the way clear for their reconciliation. I was really insulted and dumbfounded that Scott would accuse me of downloading MIDIs after I've studied music theory and notation HARD in college for over 2 years and am an expert at arranging and writing notation. He claims to be a professional musician, but he obviously can't tell the difference between a plain vanilla MIDI and original music arrangements and notation. Or else he CAN tell the difference, but just wants to defame me. He sure as hell knows that you can't download MIDIs that sound anywhere near as good as the songs that I write. Obviously, the guy is so insecure that he just can't handle the fact that somebody else might have talent, too. Next he'll probably be claiming that I'm not really a lawyer, or that I don't really ride my bike 300 miles a week. I have no interest in associating with people like that, and I strongly suggest that other hams stop associating with them, too. They're just going to drag you down. Never was the adage, "You can't soar
with the eagles when you hang out with turkeys" more apropos. That should be obvious to everyone by now.

Billy The Bill Collector, W6WBJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

300 miles be damned! Reconciliation can only take place if Burbank B. is willing to STOP tub-pissing for a fortnight. Unfortunately, there are no 12-step programs in this regard. If I am to amend my ways, I will treat my landlord's property with the utmost respect.

/s/
Attorney for Respondent

Anonymous said...

Bill Reception has not been the greatest here for some time, so i am not aware what is going on with the 3720 assholes lately, but i do remember in the past when Jim would tell you and all who would listen what a asshole Art was, and how he was going to torpedo him when he got back on the air. I feel sorry for you for the way he ended your so called friendship, but i believe he was not your friend to start with. Jim has treated you the same way Art treated his so called best friends and left them to be with asshole Jim. Forget him Bill. Life is too short to let this upset you.

Barvetta

Billy said...

Memo to Scotty: two non-sequiturs do not a sequitur make! First you falsely accuse me of downloading MIDIs rather than writing my own arrangements, and then when I defend myself against your false charges, and point out why you should know better than to make such allegations, you call me a "crybaby"! You are truly the master of the cheap shot.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, writing arrangements for the ham bands is a special niche market, requiring extraordinary musical skill, and firsthand knowledge of amateur operating practice. The solution is to upload more Las Vegas showgirl/XYL pics to your favorite ham web site, adding wry commentary, as appropriate.

 

Legal fine print:

Copyright © 2007 evvy garrett. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Unauthorized reproduction without prior permission is a violation of copyright laws.

The statements or opinions posted in HamFanzRants are solely those of the authors. HamFanz assumes no liabilities for those statements or opinions.

All pages and content of HamFanzRants are the intellectual property of the author(s), (Comments are the property of their original posters) and protected by law.